[strongSwan] Strongswan support on Android

Deepika Agarwal deepi7.agarwal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:27:49 CET 2011

Hi Guys,

In the changelog for Version 4.6.0, I have seen the below statement:

"The android <http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Android>
plugin
can now be used without the Android frontend patch and
provides DNS server registration and logging to logcat."

Does that mean that we will be having ipsec.conf file for Android as well,
in the same way we have for Linux.
If that is the case, can somebody help me on how/where to create that file
and the steps to make that work on Android.

Thanks in advance
Deepika

--
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right.
-Henry Ford