[strongSwan] Networkmanager plugin on fedora 14

Hasse Hagen Johansen hasse at hagenjohansen.dk
Sun May 22 17:06:51 CEST 2011

Hi

I have tried both compiling myself and also using the .spec for building rpms that Johannes Rußek & Gerd v. Egidy has made. I cannot get network manager show the the Strongswan plugin when adding a vpn. Netework manager is not throwing any errors and it says at startup that it loads the /etc/NetworkManager/VPN/nm-strongswan-service.name, but I don't see networkmanager throw errors(Maybe there are some other places to look for errors?) and the plugin is showing up when trying to add a VPN connection.

If anyone has this running on fedora 14 I would appreciate any hints :)

Best Regards
Hasse