[strongSwan] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Hans-Kristian Bakke via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sun May 22 19:06:27 CEST 2011

LinkedIn
------------Hans-Kristian Bakke requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Alok,

- Hans-Kristian

Accept invitation from Hans-Kristian Bakke
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-i2p6sx-go08omjc-l/JujeSnIZ32D3dM-WER13ipYhKynnqJmJyux8R6wj/blk/I1356279894_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPgVe3ATczoRcP59bTdzk6pbmAxKbPwOejsScj4Sej8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Hans-Kristian Bakke
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-i2p6sx-go08omjc-l/JujeSnIZ32D3dM-WER13ipYhKynnqJmJyux8R6wj/blk/I1356279894_3/3dvd3AUejsOdzkPckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Hans-Kristian Bakke be a good idea?

People Hans-Kristian Bakke knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Hans-Kristian Bakke will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-i2p6sx-go08omjc-l/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation