[strongSwan] Porting to uclinux no mmu-version

ChihWei chihweifc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:56:42 CET 2011

  Hello,
     I am doing the porting to the uclinux with none mmu.
     Is there anyone have previous experience?

   Now, I still try to compile the source sucess.
   I configure strongswan with the following parameters.
*./configure --host=nios2-linux --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
--enable-shared=no --enable-static=yes --disable-pluto --disable-ldap
*
    However, it got some "undefined reference to xxxx" compile errors.

    Then, I try the same configure parameters on power PC without
--host=nios2-linux.
     And I found that with the parameter "*--enable-shared=no*" will
cause the same compile errors.

    Due to the uclinux is no-mmu restriction, it cannot use shared library.
    So, any suggestions?

    Regards,
    Jerome