[strongSwan] XAuth Vendor ID

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Mon Mar 7 07:47:46 CET 2011

Hi Brian,

strongSwan never sends XAUTH proposals on its own if you don't
explicitly define

  authby=xauthrsasig or authby=xauthpsk

the default being authby=rsasig.

But if you think that your peer is disturbed by the XAUTH
Vendor ID, you can suppress it by compiling strongSwan with
the option

  ./configure  --disable-xauth-vid

Best regards

Andreas