[strongSwan] Strongswan 4.5.1 sqlite database passthrough

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Tue Jun 28 09:57:06 CEST 2011

> With IKEv2 on sqlite database, can we configure this variable

Yes, using "virtual" field in the peer_configs table. But I'm not sure
if it is what you want: The given virtual IP (or %any) is requested from
the responder using IKEv2 configuration payloads. The responder usually
allocates such an address from a pool.

charon usually selects a physical address for the source route
automatically, you might have to implement something similar in your
script for your route (or install the route without a source address).