[strongSwan] Strongswan 4.5.1 sqlite database passthrough

CETIAD - Fabrice Barconnière fabrice.barconniere at ac-dijon.fr
Tue Jun 28 09:41:24 CEST 2011

Le 27/06/2011 10:20, Martin Willi a écrit :

>> Is it possible to modify it and add/delete routes with iptables rules in
>> up-client:) and down-client:) section ?
> Yes, you can freely modify the updown script. Or you can define a
> completely different script with the leftupdown ipsec.conf keyword.

I've modified strongswan.conf with install_routes = no.
I've modified ipsec_updown script. Routes are up but $PLUTO_MY_SOURCEIP
has no value.
I suppose it takes leftsourceip value from ipsec.conf in file mode.
I've directly set a value in ipsec_updown and it works like i want.
With IKEv2 on sqlite database, can we configure this variable and does
it take effect in ipsec_updown script ?

> Regards
> Martin

Regards