[strongSwan] By default strongswan inserts related routes to routing table 220!!

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Fri Jun 10 20:55:55 CEST 2011

Hello,

for IKEv1 and IKEv2 you can define the actual routing table
and additionally the table priority during compile time with

  ./configure  --with-routing-table <table number> \
             [ --with-routing-table-number <table_priority> ]

IKEv1 inserts the routing table with the _updown script

http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/repository/revisions/master/entry/src/_updown/_updown.in#L153

For IKEv2 only, a runtime configuration is possible with the
/etc/strongswan.conf entry

charon {
    routing_table = <table number>
    routing_table_prio = <table_priority>