[strongSwan] Strongswan not forwarding ESP packets : Can anyone help?

AlanE alanrevans at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:39:44 CEST 2011

Hi Nguyen

Excellent suggestion and I felt sure this was the answer but unfortunately it made no difference. In any case I'm sure I do need ip_forward enabled so many thanks for the suggestion. I'm beginning to think I have a kernel problem rather than a config problem. I am using fedora 12.

Cheers
AlanE

Sent from my iPhone