[strongSwan] IKEv2 Over IPv6

Arnab Bakshi arnab.bakshi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:25:19 CEST 2011

Hi Andreas,

    I was going through the UML test cases for net-2-net scenario with PSK
and apart from the ipsec.conf files I see a sample strongswan.conf file
which contains the following snippet:

  # /etc/strongswan.conf - strongSwan configuration file

charon {
  load = aes des sha1 sha2 md5 pem pkcs1 gmp random hmac xcbc stroke
kernel-netlink socket-default updown
  multiple_authentication = no
}

Is the above block required in the strongswan.conf file?..

Regards

Arnab