[strongSwan] Changing Library Names

T Cheung tccheung1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:08:53 CET 2011

I looked into Makefiles more, and found this issue: Even I installed
my library into a dedicated directory using --with-ipseclibdir, the
linker still passes the dynamic library path as default
${libdir%/}/ipsec.  I wonder if it's a bug that with-ipseclibdir only
changes the installation directory without changing where the programs
look up their dynamic libraries.  For now I think I can create a soft
link ipsec in ${libdir%/}/ to point to my installation directory.  If
there is another config option that would take care of this, that
would be preferred.  Otherwise this workaround is sufficient for now.

Thanks,
Terry