[strongSwan] Changing Library Names

T Cheung tccheung1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:22:00 CET 2011

I have tried installing them to a dedicated directory.  The problem is
that while I also set LDFLAGS to the linker with -L option, the
programs still look at standard lib directories.  It's an issue on a
PowerPC platform only.  Maybe I have to learn the linker for that
plaftform to see if there is a better way to fix the library lookup.
Meanwhile I am exploring all options, include statically linking them,
but ran into unresolved symbols when I did that.

Regards,
Terry