[strongSwan] No MD4 hasher available

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Aug 23 12:27:40 CEST 2011

Hello Matt,

your configuration steps are all correct, so it's difficult
to say what went wrong. Could you change into the

  src/libstrongswan/plugins/md4

directory and execute

  make

followed by

  sudo make install

and check if 1) any compilation errors occur 2) if
libstrongswan-md4.so gets installed in the

  /usr/libexec/ipsec/plugins

directory.

Best regards

Andreas