[strongSwan] INITIAL CONTACT support in strongwan

Uros Gardasevic ugardasevic at geneko.rs
Mon Nov 29 08:51:03 CET 2010

I saw that you said that implementing initial contact is quite
difficult. Did you mean sending or handling one? Also, i would like to
know what is difference between "vid-initial-contact" and "initial
contact notification message"? I have router on other side that know how
to process this notification, so i only have to send it.

I red in rfc 2407 about requirements that this message have to fulfill,
so i need to find transmit position in code and add structure to
existing MainMode message?! Or maybe i'm wrong?