[strongSwan] Recommendation for IKEv2 Capable Client on Win XP

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Mon Nov 8 13:09:44 CET 2010

Hello Holger,

Tobias Brunner just hasn't ported pluto to FreeBSD. Most probably the
source code won't even compile, although the situation has improved
with strongSwan 4.5.0 where pluto now uses the kernel_netlink
and kernel_pfkey plugins to communicate with the kernel.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)