[strongSwan] IKEv1 + radius

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Mon May 17 09:40:32 CEST 2010

Hello Claude,

the EAP plugins cannot be used with the IKEv1 pluto daemon.
Since our development focus is clearly on IKEv2 (RFC 4306 is
already 5 years old and should at last replace IKEv1!!!)
we would implement RADIUS support for the proprietary IKEv1
XAUTH protocol only if some organization would sponsor the
effort.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org