[strongSwan] bare minimum required kernel modules/version

Matthias Dahl ml-strongswan at binary-island.eu
Tue Mar 23 21:19:57 CET 2010

Hi Martin.

On Friday 19 March 2010 09:15:11 you wrote:

> It's not required, but highly recommended.

Noted. I'll add appropriate checks (along with the other kernel modules) to
the ebuild.

> Please have a look at the NetworkManager plugin for strongSwan [1].

Actually it's already on my todo. :-) The only problem is I don't use
NetworkManager on my own system so testing is a little more time intensive.
I'll add support for it shortly once I had the time to properly test it.

Thanks.

So long,
matthias