[strongSwan] Win7 client not finding machine certificate

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Mar 16 17:28:29 CET 2010

Hello Matthias,

Microsoft's new Agile VPN Client unfortunately does not support
elliptic curve certificates [yet], so that installed ECC machine
certificates are just not visible for IKEv2 connection.
ECC certificates can currently be used for IKEv1 connections only
which are set up by the "old" Advanced Firewall client.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)