[strongSwan] PKCS#10 file format with "ipsec pki -req"

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Mar 11 18:32:19 CET 2010

Yeah, the synopsis is truly misleading. In all functions we support
input either in der or pem format, irrespectively of the actual file
suffix but currently we can output only binary DER format. We just
lack the time to implement the DER-to-PEM converter.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)