[strongSwan] non-zero reserved fields in IKE_AUTH response.

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Tue Jun 29 21:48:36 CEST 2010

Actually, this line

> 09[AUD] authentication of '2001:db8:f:1::1f5c57111eaff84b7' with pre-shared key
> failed

does not exist at all.  I don't know how what happened previously,
because when I open the attached file now on another system with another
editor this line simply does not exist.  So it seems that I was wrong
about the parser.  Still, it would help if you could increase the
loglevels as much as possible (see [1] for details).  Sorry for the
confusion.

Regards,
Tobias

[1] http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/LoggerConfiguration