[strongSwan] non-zero reserved fields in IKE_AUTH response.

Richard Knight rjknight at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 29 16:15:57 CEST 2010

Hi Martin,

Hopefully these attachments will show up on the mailing list.

Here is some additional trace data from strongswan and the logs from our
test.

At the end of 1000.html file the packets are printed out in readable
format.

The 1st packet is from the Test Node making our unit under test
(strongswan) the responder, the final packet (4th) shows the authentication
failure after setting the reserved fields in the IKE_AUTH message to 1's.

(See attached file: syslog.txt)(See attached file: 1000.html)

I appreciate your assistance.
Thanks.

Jamie Knight (rjknight at us.ibm.com)
IBM Power Firmware Development