[strongSwan] Fwd: IKEv1-Flow

Dhanavel P espdhanavel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:43:26 CEST 2010

Hi andreas

                Thanks for ur reply. I initially started navigating with the
ipsec code with the starter.c file which was present in starter folder. Just
became a little curious to know the working of Pluto . Can you tell me how
to navigate through the Pluto files to have a good understanding of ipsec.

Regards,

Dhanavel

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system.