[strongSwan] SIGILL in 4.3.5 and above

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Wed Jul 21 08:30:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

> a code change somewhere between 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 makes strongswan fail
> with SIGILL (illegal instruction).

Any chance to attach a debugger? Might be easier than bisecting.

> Could you please post the info (like versions of automake, autoconf
> etc. and scripts) I need to make a tarball identical to the one you
> publish on your site, so I can get it compiling?

You'll find the dependencies and some instructions to build from git in
the HACKING file. I don't know which versions of autotools are required,
but anything recent should work (using automake 1.11.1, autoconf 2.65
and libtool 2.2.6b here).

Best regards