[strongSwan] SIGILL in 4.3.5 and above

Bjarke Istrup Pedersen gurli at gurlinet.dk
Tue Jul 20 17:54:21 CEST 2010

Hey,

I'm currently stuck with strongswan 4.3.4 on some of my devices (two
Soekris NET5501 boxes), since a code change somewhere between 4.3.4
and 4.3.5 makes strongswan fail with SIGILL (illegal instruction).

I have been trying to use git bisect to find the offending commit, but
I cannot get the source from git to compile (maybe related to wrong
versions of autotools etc.)

Could you please post the info (like versions of automake, autoconf
etc. and scripts) I need to make a tarball identical to the one you
publish on your site, so I can get it compiling?

Best regards,
Bjarke I. Pedersen