[strongSwan] Home network config

Razza razza30 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:14:46 CET 2010

Hi Daniel,
That's fantastic! I'll have a play later with the Shrew Soft client on XP.
I'm quite happy with all traffic flowing through the VPN, that might stop my
3G/HSDPA provider blocking internet radio when I'm away :o)

Thanks again!

On 19 February 2010 13:48, Daniel Mentz <
danielml+mailinglists.strongswan at sent.com<danielml%2Bmailinglists.strongswan at sent.com>