[strongSwan] Home network config

Fri Feb 19 13:29:54 CET 2010

Hi Razza,

you need to setup your DSL/NAT Router to forward UDP datagrams destined
for ports 500 and 4500 to your strongSwan box.
You said that you want to allocate IP addresses for road warriors inside
the 192.168.10.0/24 range. This could be difficult to achieve. Can you
waive this requirement and come up with a separate IP prefix for road
warriors? Like 10.x.y.0/24? This would make things much easier.

I'm using this kind of setup for Win7 clients. Which IPsec client
software do you want to use on Windows XP?

-Daniel