[strongSwan] IKE SA's are getting deleted

vivek bairathi bairathi.vivek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 08:03:10 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I am facing a problem. The problem is as following:-

When I am initiating an IKE SA from my Computer towards the Security Gateway
(SGW). At the same time, SGW is also initiating an IKE SA for the same
configuration. Both the IKE SA's are created successfully but as soon
as both the SA's are created two IKE delete message comes from the SGW and
both my SA's get deleted.

Q. Can you tell me what can be the reason behind this?
Q. Is it correct according to the IKEv2 Protocol?

Regards,
Vivek