[strongSwan] Problem configuring strongSwan

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Fri Apr 16 09:56:26 CEST 2010

Ok, pluto is now successfully starting up so that you can remove
the --nofork option. As a next step you must initiate a connection
either on karmic or on pankaj-desktop with the command

   ipsec up <connection name>

BTW you cannot define leftid=@karmic and rightid=@pankaj-desktop
if these IDs are not contained as subjectAltNames in the certificate
of the respective peer.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org