[strongSwan] Problem configuring strongSwan

pankaj gupta beckman16 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 08:14:37 CEST 2010

Thanks so much Andreas. I did it and got overwhelming output at console. I
am attaching the output with this mail for your review.
At some places it reports of some plugins not found, but doesnt stop there.
So think those are not creating problem.
There are a lot of signature verification, locking and unlocking of values.
I could not understand if its running fine or not.

I really appreciate your support in my distress.

Regards
Pankaj Gupta