[strongSwan-dev] strongSwan kernel-vpp interface

Francois ten Krooden ftk at Nanoteq.com
Mon Dec 13 13:58:54 CET 2021

Hi Tobias

We have been recently looking into using VPP (from the fd.IO project) to build a VPN device that can reach speeds in excess of 1Gbps.
I haven't found much implementations for strongswan to interact with VPP.

We are busy at building a plugin to allow strongswan to interface with VPP.
Would the team or anyone in the community be interested in this?
If possible we would like to upstream this to strongswan so that it can be included in future releases.

Kind Regards

Francois ten Krooden
Principal Developer

        Tel: +27 12 672 7000
        Fax: +27 12 665 1343
        Postal: P.O. Box 7991, Centurion, 0046
        Physical: Unit C01, Corporate Park 66, 269 Von Willich Avenue, Centurion

Important Notice:

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the Nanoteq (Pty) Ltd e-mail legal notice available at:
http://www.nanoteq.com/ContactUs/Disclaimers.aspx