[strongSwan-dev] RSA-PSS-SHA256

Sahana Prasad sahana.prasad07 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 22:34:05 CET 2018

Thanks Andreas and Tobias for your reply.

Is there a reason why a new errata was not reported with the 2nd and 15th
byte changed (rightly done as in the current strongswan identifier/ASN.1
blob) from the rejected errata?

Just want to know which ASN.1 blob we should use to interop and maybe
standardise/generalise it since the RFC ASN.1 blob (72 byte long) and the
rejected errata are wrong.

Regards,
Sahana Prasad