[strongSwan-dev] Building strongSwan for Windows on Linux

Kevin Lussier Kevin.Lussier at Sophos.com
Thu Aug 24 18:46:52 CEST 2017

Hi Tobias.

That all makes sense. And you’re right, I had modified configure.ac to use crypto instead of eay32 and forgot to mention that in my original post. This was necessary since OpenSSL now outputs libcrypto and not libeay32 on Windows builds.

I think ideally the configure script would be updated to check for both versions (crypto first and then eay32) if older versions of OpenSSL are going to still be supported.

Kevin