[strongSwan-dev] need for openssl plugin use case

Ravi Kanth Vanapalli vvnrk.vanapalli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:29:41 CEST 2016

Hi,
    I have one query regarding the use of openssl plugin.

    I want to write an android plugin which makes use of strongswan openssl
plugin more specifically I was looking to use
'openssl_rsa_private_key_load' in openssl.

>From the link below
https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Pluginlist

openssl s Crypto backend based on OpenSSL, provides
RSA/ECDSA/DH/ECDH/ciphers/hashers/HMAC/X.509/CRL/RNG

But in the strongswan-master code repo, i see no reference to open-ssl
plugin .

eg. openssl_crypter_create function in openssl_crypter.c

I am expecting this crypter to be created in someother module which needs
to encrypt.
I see no references to any code calling openssl_crypter_create.

Kindly provide me code references how to use API's provided by openssl
plugin.
Any sample example would be highly appreciated.

RaviKanth