[strongSwan-dev] New strongswan plugin (dead-peer-notify)

Balaev Pavel BalaevPA at infotecs.ru
Tue Feb 16 13:08:02 CET 2016

I was rewrite this feature as plugin using your recommendations.

Info about plugin:

After the last retransmit has been sent and the peer is considered dead ( plugin hooks ALERT_RETRANSMIT_SEND_TIMEOUT alert ), plugin sends an email with notification, which contains a name and an ip address of the dead peer, or( and ) executes external command with two arguments: dead peer name and ip address. System administrators may find it useful for configuring email alerts and customizing other actions.?