[strongSwan-dev] Raising alert at PHASE1_PROPOSAL_MISMATCH

Avinoam Meir avinoam at google.com
Sun May 17 13:52:03 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am using Strongswan and really like the concept of the bus alerts.

I see that in IKE V2,  Strongswan raise alert in case of
IKE_PROPOSAL_MISMATCH with list all the gateway proposal as argument.
 (either we got notification from peer or Strongswan determines it)

It would be great if in the same case in IKE V1 ( I mean in aggressivemode
or main mode)  Strongswan will raise alert that say
PHASE1_PROPOSAL_MISMATCH.

What do you think?

(If it sounds good for you I can write the patch)

Thanks