[strongSwan-dev] Python vici library

Björn Schuberg bjorn.schuberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:57:44 CET 2015

Hi Martin,

This is great! I've gone through the commits, and I think it looks good. It
is a pity that the default python `easy_install` does not provide a
complete uninstall feature, and I understand that you are reluctant to have
an extra dependency on `pip` just to manage the package.

As for the README.rst, it wasn't much there from the beginning, and it
makes sense to have it part of the main vici README.md. Essentially, only
the vici data structures need an explanation of how they map to python
`dict`, `list` etc.

Cheers,
Björn