[strongSwan-dev] support for {left,right}allowany in charon?

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Sat Jun 9 14:50:47 CEST 2012

Hi Mirko,

the right|leftallowany feature is now supported by the new monolithic
IKEv1/v2 strongSwan 5.0 charon daemon. If you want to give it a
try, download our 5.0.0dr1 developers release

  http://download.strongswan.org/strongswan-5.0.0dr1.tar.bz2

I also created the following IKEv2 allow-any example scenario:

http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults5dr/ikev2/dynamic-initiator/

which is equivalent to the existing IKEv1 scenario:

http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults5dr/ikev1/dynamic-initiator/

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org