[strongSwan-dev] Issue with Building an external plugin

krishna chaitanya krishnachaitanya.sanapala at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:06:32 CEST 2012

Hi Tobias,

Thanks very much for the reply.

I would be thankful if you could help me if there is anything wrong with
the usage of the cancel function of the callback API

METHOD(plugin_t, destroy, void,
    private_styx_plugin_t *this)
{
    close(this->socket);
    unlink(IPSEC_PIDDIR "/charon.json");
    this->list->destroy_offset(this->list, offsetof(peer_cfg_t, destroy));
    this->error_list->destroy_function(this->error_list, free);
    this->mutex->destroy(this->mutex);
    json_rpc_unregister_all();
    this->job->cancel(this->job);
    charon->backends->remove_backend(charon->backends,
&this->config->backend);
    this->config->destroy(this->config);
    free(this);
    fprintf(f, "-----styx destroyed-----\n");