[strongSwan-dev] UML Test and autoconf correlation

Riaan Kruger riaank at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 11:53:05 CEST 2011

I am upgrading the FreeBSD port. I just want to make sure which
autoconf options I can include in the port Makefile, sepcifically with
regard to eap.  With our last run of the automated tests we got
positive results on the following ikev2/eap-* tests:

rw-eap-aka-id-rsa
rw-eap-aka-rsa
rw-eap-md5-rsa
rw-eap-mschapv2-id-rsa
rw-eap-sim-rsa
rw-eap-tls-fragments
rw-eap-tls-only
rw-eap-ttls-only
rw-eap-ttls-phase2-piggyback

Which autoconf options can I enable for these. I have identified the
following autoconf options that I am reasonably sure of:

--enable-eap-aka
--enable-eap-md5
--enable-eap-mschapv2
--enable-eap-sim
--enable-eap-tls
--enable-eap-ttls

Because of time limitations we do not have results for the following tests
Radius related
--------------------
mult-auth-rsa-eap-sim-id
nat-rw-mixed