[strongSwan-dev] ipsec --version update proprosal

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Fri Aug 19 12:57:25 CEST 2011

Hello Riaan,

your patch is a good fix when compiling on a target OS different
from Linux, so we should check it in for the time being. Of course
it does not solve the cross-compilation case, e.g. compiling for
Android on a Linux host platform. Tobias might find the time to
see if we could extract the information from some autotools variables.

Thanks

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)