[strongSwan-dev] ANNOUNCE: strongswan-4.4.0rc1

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Wed May 19 10:38:51 CEST 2010

You must add the new keyword to

   keywords.h and keywords.txt

If you have checked out strongSwan from the git repository then
make will automatically call gperf and generate keywords.c.
If you have a tarball then you must invoke gperf manually.
A look at the starter Makefile will tell you the exact arguments.

IMPORTANT:  the new keyword must be added to the token_info[]
             array in args.c at the correct position with the
             correct type!

You must also define a corresponding variable in the starter_end
or starter_conn structs in confread.h. If your argument cannot
be stored directly in the struct but needs some preprocessing
then you must add a case statement in confread.c

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)