[strongSwan-dev] development

Suresh Kumar sureshkumarr.s at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:46:00 CEST 2010

Hi Andreas,

I am doing some research on the IKEv1 failure cases and how it can be
addressed by software itself. (Assumption: very minmal vpn configuration to
establish the IPSEC)

For that, I am using the strongswan pluto, and  currently testing the
IKEv1 failure cases in strongswan.

For Eg: Initiator is IKEv1(default) and responder is IKEv2(strictly
confugured) version.
This configuration,reponder doenst respond , initiator retransmits and
finally stops.
For this, try send IKEv2 packet and try..

Do we have some documentation for pluto?

thansk
suresh