[strongSwan-dev] development

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Apr 22 11:42:55 CEST 2010

Hi Suresh,

of course we do bug fixes for pluto and even do some
further development on the IKEv1 daemon, but mostly by
back-porting features from the IKEv2 charon daemon
or replacing ancient pluto code with modern charon code
thus reducing code redundancy.

E.g. pluto in the forthcoming strongSwan 4.4 release is
going to have charon's RAM-based virtual IP pools
defined by rightsourceip=192.168.1.0/24.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)