[strongSwan-dev] new notify message

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Thu Apr 8 15:26:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

> add ME_AUTHORIZATION_FAILED = 8193 in the notify_payload.h file

> understanding the notify_payload.c file. More specifically I
> can't make any sense of the enumerations...

If you change the enum in a header file, you'll have to update the
enum-to-string mappings in the corresponding .c file, too.

These macros create several structs with strings to map enums to
strings. The notify types enumeration is probably the most complex
incarnation of this struct, my apologies.

Have a look at the src/libstrongswan/enum.h header, it explains in
detail how these macros work.