[Announce] Free eTickets for LinuxTag 2009 in Berlin

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Sun Jun 7 10:21:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

as every year the strongSwan team will be present with a project
booth at LinuxTag which takes places from June 24-27 2009 in Berlin.

http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/en/program/freies-vortragsprogramm.html

We received a couple of eTickets for the four day event which we
can give away for free to the strongSwan community. So if you are
interested in visiting LinuxTag, just drop me an email and I'm going
to send you an invitation for an eTicket which you must fetch within
48 hours by clicking on the link and downloading the eTicket.

See you in Berlin!

Andreas Steffen, Tobias Brunner & Martin Willi

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)