[strongSwan] StrongSwan Cross Compile for powerpc. Issue.

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Thu Jun 23 09:09:13 CEST 2011

Hi,

> analizing the tree I realize that I don’t have the so library. I have
> every file that it wants but with different extention. “.a and .la”

> I saw in the configure help --enable-shared is by default true.

Seems that the libraries are built statically. This of course does not
work for runtime loadable plugins. --enable-shared is usually the
default, but does passing it to ./configure change anything? Does
the ./configure output say anything about shared/static library build?

If nothing helps, you might consider using --enable-monolithic. All
plugins are then linked directly into the daemon.