[strongSwan] iphone-to-strongswan configuration - working example.

Kamil Jońca kjonca at o2.pl
Tue Jun 21 06:54:08 CEST 2022

Kamil Jońca <kjonca at o2.pl> writes:

> Hello.
> I tried to use my old iphone with strongswan.
> I created profile [1]
> installed on iphone and tried to connect:
> But on I phone I got "User Authentication failed" and I do not how to
> debug this. Any hints?

sorry for bothering you:
it seems that:

<key>ServerCertificateIssuerCommonName</key>
<string>......</string>

Is REALLY important. Now my configuration works.

KJ
[1] - I missed in  previous mail.
When I manually created p12 (private cert) I always got information
about wrong password - no matter if embedded or entered manually.
I created "certificate" profile with "Apple Configurator" and use it in
my profile. For now I do not know what matters: key order? uppercase?
payload identifier?

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html