[strongSwan] Multiple CHILD_SA in one IKE_SA with same TS

Marcel Menzel mail at mcl.gg
Tue Jan 25 12:03:36 CET 2022

Hi Rajiv,

Yes, they're needed in my setup to actually assign a CHILD_SA to a XFRM
interface, as described here:
https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/RouteBasedVPN#Configuration-2
This is also just a local option, and in my case different assignments,
because xfrm0 on the initiator will be terminated in xfrm3 on the responder.

Regards

- Marcel