[strongSwan] Multiple CHILD_SA in one IKE_SA with same TS

Marcel Menzel mail at mcl.gg
Tue Jan 25 10:02:11 CET 2022

Hi Rajiv,

I already tried this, this would not help. "reqid" is local only and
this information is never being transmitted to the other side as part of
the CHILD_SA establishment, so setting these per hand on both sides will
still end up all tunnels being terminated into the first matching
CHILD_SA on the responder.

Regards

- Marcel