[strongSwan] How many concurrent connections can charon handle reliably?

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Mon Aug 22 20:58:28 CEST 2022

Hello Rolf,

We can for sure help with analysing the problem. Just what I meant to convey is that it is unlikely caused by strongSwan but by something else.
We can investigate it, but it will likely be something else that will need changing.

If you want to proceed we need analog information for FreeBSD as for Linux as described here (scroll down): https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/discussions/196

Kind regards
Noel